VUB would like to set up an ALEF Chair to further support the sustainability of our project. Such support will help the team of teachers, fund the development of the booklets and curriculum, allow excursions for the children, etc.
We are looking for companies or philantropists willing to each invest €15,000 to €50,000 or more per year for a duration of three years to finalise the pilot project, thereby obtaining a high qualitative Arabic language offering.
Our goal (after 3 years)
- Curriculum for children aged 6-15 published (8 levels)
- 5 organisations make use of the booklets
- The minor in Arabic is in place and offered university-wide
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Your aid directly contributes to our ability to help enrich young people’s lives and develop opportunities for them in a fast-moving world where Arabic language and culture play an important role.
Advantages of suppporting the ALEF Chair include:
- Visibility to all related events, activities and communication
- Meet parents, children, students, teachers at related events
- Access to the academic world: an opportunity to share your expertise (guest lecture, participating in a panel discussion, etc.), and/or have VUB students as interns in your organisation
- Front row seat to sustainable community-building
- Supporting a Chair can be done as a sponsorship.